It's almost time for graduation!
Information for graduate students preparing for graduation:
Graduation Applications Deadlines:
Spring- January 30th
Summer- May 30th
Fall- August 30th
- Apply online in MyCSU (Student Page, Student Records). Even if you do not wish to participate in the commencement ceremony, an application and fee must be submitted. The graduation fee covers the cost of student diplomas and shipping.
- CSU transcripts and diplomas must reflect legal names. If your legal name differs from the name CSU has on your graduation application, you will need to submit a name change request with supporting documentation.
- Confirm your Degree Works in MyCSU is met pending final grades. Contact your advisor or department chair if Degree Works is not satisfied.
- Incomplete grades must be reconciled and transient grades must be posted by the last day of your graduation term.
- CSU’s library must receive your thesis or dissertation by the last day of your graduation term.