It's almost time for you to graduate!
Information for undergraduate students preparing for graduation:
Graduation Application Deadlines:
Spring- January 30th
Summer- May 30th
Fall- August 30th
- Apply online in MyCSU (Student Page, Student Records). Even if students do not wish to participate in the commencement ceremony, an application and fee must be submitted. The graduation fee covers the cost of student diplomas and shipping.
- CSU transcripts and diplomas must reflect legal names. If your legal name differs from the name CSU has on your graduation application, you will need to submit a name change request with supporting documentation.
- Confirm your Degree Works in MyCSU is met pending final grades. Contact your advisor or department chair if Degree Works is not satisfied.
- All Associate and Bachelor seeking students will take the Outcomes Assessment test during their graduation term. You will be emailed instructions for completion by CSU's Testing Center.
- Incomplete grades must be reconciled and transient grades must be posted by the last day of your graduation term.
- Confirm you satisfied the GA History and GA Constitution requirement on Degree Works.
- If you took US History and/or American Government at an institution outside of the state Georgia or earned credit by AP, IB or CLEP exam, you have met the US requirement, but not the Georgia requirement. You must meet the GA requirement by taking an exam.